11.12.2013

Playing Catch-up!

I got busy and haven't been able to find the time to do things like write in the baby book, or blog about what my family is up to, or really anything that takes longer than 15 minutes. Being a working mom of little ones and a wife is hard. I look forward to dropping the kids off in the nursery at my job (huge blessing to have a nursery at work!) just so I don't have to carry three bags and a child on my hip while watching my toddler run ahead and fall down... oh, well. It is a precious time in our lives and I know it will not be like this forever. In other news, Ryan turned 10 months old and is almost sleeping through the night. One day he will sleep like his brother...
Sleeping Jon-Jon

Eating cupcakes for Patrick the gorilla's goodbye party at the Dallas Zoo. We need a double stroller!

Family photo... not including the gorillas!

New Double stroller! Woohoo!

Trick-or-treating at school

Trick-or-treating in the music room

Imagination

Wishful thinking

Happy Halloween from Superboy!

Sweet brothers

10 month old reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment