For Matt, I chose Western Texas/Eastern New Mexico & Central Texas. Matt was born in Eastern New Mexico and has family there and in Western Texas. He later moved to Central Texas which is where he was living when we met. After we were married we lived there together for a couple of years.
For me, I chose Southeast Texas & Denton/DFW metroplex. I was born and raised in Southeast Texas. I went to college in Denton and did student teaching in Arlington, which is where I was living when I met Matt. When we got married we lived in a handful of cities in the DFW area. The map in the middle, the heart, is our current hometown.
I guess I never really thought about it, but doing this project made me realize that Matt and I came from opposite sides of Texas!
I guess I never really thought about it, but doing this project made me realize that Matt and I came from opposite sides of Texas!
No comments:
Post a Comment