6.30.2016

Bass Pro Scavenger Hunt

Looking for some summertime fun... in the air conditioning?

I made and tested out a Bass Pro Shops (Garland, TX) scavenger hunt for little kids (ages 6 and under). It was a hit! I thought there would be something already out there on the interwebs but I had a very hard time finding anything, so I am sharing what I made (and what I found online) with you. 

Bass Pro Scavenger Hunt PDF

There are a lot of kid friendly events going on this summer at the store, so do the scavenger hunt but also: play the free games, eat ice cream in the restaurant while watching the pretty fish in the saltwater aquarium, play in the sandpit outside, check out the creek and pond life in the front of the store, shoot BB guns, play the laser games (50 cents)... so much fun!

Remind your kiddos not to run or scream in the store and to be courteous to other shoppers and store employees.

After all of that, we went to the toy department and Pillow Pets were on sale for $10 each (50% off). So I got one for each of my boys.

Thank you, Bass Pro for a wonderful afternoon!

Click the link below to see the store's events for the summer:

Bass Pro Events


No comments:

Post a Comment