9.14.2012

DIY Maternity Photo

I'm so excited to start taking maternity photos to record this pregnancy! There were a lot of cute ideas on Pinterest so I had no excuse but to try! I set the camera to self-timer and out of all the shots I took this was about the only usable one but it turned out cute, I think. There was also a little toddler running around wanting to be in all the pictures too. We will do some photos with baby's big brother soon but I will need husband to help with that. :) I used free photo editing software called PhotoScape to touch up and add the text using different fonts for fun. The only thing I wasn't able to get rid of with the editing software (that bothered me) was the shadow created from the flash. But, like I said, this was the only usable one that I liked. Voila! 

No comments:

Post a Comment