
It sounds impossible but I think I can do it- that's right, folks, I'm going natural! We're going to a lamaze class and learning all about what to expect. Very interesting! Please pray for the labor and delivery to go as expected and that I won't freak out and forget to breathe. Matt is going to be the best coach and I'm sure I will get frustrated with him. I hope he doesn't get his feelings hurt if I yell at him or tell him to get out of my face or to stop touching me...I don't think he will. :) It's crazy to think that Jonathan is ~17" long and ~4 lbs.
well i bet he will be biger at the end but who knows yall arnt very big yourself i think he will be a good average size which is good make sure to get an ice lady some person who is always bringing you ice so matt can stay by ur side the whole time holding ur hand while u breath thrue each contraction i am going to pray you have a smooth labor jacob made me go 20 hours with contraction every 1 1/2 mins and carmen was 5 hours with contractions every 3 mins u can make it happen i see matt being a very good coach but god wasn't lying when he said the labor is gonna be hard but u are strong most women are thats why we have over 6.5 billion peeps in the world i love u so much and just if johnathan doesn't come in a hurry rember the first one never does relax and keep your faith in god it will relax u more if u bring ur fave dvd or cd somthing to focus on have matt bring ur fav book to read to u a croos word puzzle i pod somthing anything to keep ur brain working ur fave pillow it will help with your blood preasure and the babies if u can keep ur self calm a good smelling candle somting i braught a cd player the first time and we listened to music the whole time the sencond i sleeped the whole time
ReplyDelete