2.14.2010

He Jumped!

This morning, Valentine's Day, I was lying in bed awake listening to the snow melting and Matt & Sophie breathing... I started to think about Mary visiting Elizabeth when they were both pregnant. When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby (John) leapt for joy in her womb and she was filled with the Holy Spirit. I was thinking about how now I kind of know what that feels like... then I wondered if Jonathan knows about the Messiah. At that exact moment, I felt Jonathan jump! Really! It was harder than I've ever felt him move yet. I woke up Matt and told him to put his hand on my belly. Jonathan moved a little more after that and Matt got to feel him. Praise God! It reminded me that we are responsible for teaching our son about the Messiah and that God loves him very much...more than we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment